Thursday, September 5, 2013

Progress...

So I just wanted to show you the progress of this small baby blanket. I really like the colors and the edging too. Hope to have it finished next week. First my daughters' fourth birthday this weekend...
Tell me what you think. Like it??




I'm in love with the color scheme and am going to use it for more projects. The final blanket can be used in a stroller for example or maybe a crib. The pattern is perfect for a smaller blanket than the usual baby blanket. Now I have to finish of those loos ends and also finish the edging.



I might just make a tutorial on this flower granny... Well, in a couple of weeks or so. 

Enjoy these (maybe soon to be last) days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10