Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello my new followers!

Wow, I'm totally overwhelmed by all the responds I got after this post on Crejjtion. Maaike wrote a very flattering post about my blog after us having email contact for a few weeks. I found her inspiring blog and emailed her right away to compliment her wonderful crochet. She makes beautiful pictures of all her creative outbursts and experiences and what inspired me most were her feel for color and her unique patterns. She really knows how to combine colors and makes the prettiest baby blankets and toys.

This was the first blanket that caught my eye. Beautiful in color and pattern 
We started chatting about yarn and both our emigration experiences (she's from Holland like me and lives in Canada, I lived in Thailand last year with my family) and it was really nice to talk to someone who is interested in the same things. She asked me if I would like her to write about my blog and I gratefully excepted. She made a beautiful post with my pictures and as a thank you I want to show some of her work (although most of you already know it of course...).  I chose to show her crochet work, 'cause I love it so much!

I think I like this blanket best. Such sunny colors.


All pictures taken by Maaike from Crejjtion
Well, thank you all for checking out my blog and especially to Maaike for introducing me to all of you. Hope to see you soon!

Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I found you via Maaike's blog! I will not allow myself to begin a new crochet project until I do my Christmas sewing done *grin* I need to post pics on my own brand new blog *makes another mental note*
    I love your crochet as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been nice to be "introduced" by Maaike!!!
    see you soon, xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog, I am so pleased I discovered it.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. dankjewel voor je lieve complimenten! Ik ben erg blij dat ik jouw mooie blog op deze manier een snelle start heb kunnen geven.

    liefs
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maaike made a good job, because your blog is really lovely and full of great inspiration! :-) Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland. I'm always inspired by Maaike's creations and your crochet work is equally as lovely. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10